From Fax Encyclopedicus
I'd rather not know that you don't personally care for any it, though. That kind of feedback doesn't help me in the slightest. Thanks.
- Mana, an alternative Arcane spellcasting system
- Arcanist, a Wisdom-based Arcane spellcaster who is in tune with the flows of magic.
- Dancer, the Bard of the Sublime Way.
- Mystic Theurge, an attempt to make an Arcane and Divine base class. Don't really like how it turned out; unfinished.
- Puppet Master, a full-list spellcaster à la Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, or Warmage. Focuses on using Summon Monster and its own Doll companion in conjunction with buffs from the Abjuration, Illusion, and Transmutation schools.
- Sorcerer (Mana), a variant Sorcerer using the Mana variant above. Has some additional features which may be appropriate without using Mana.
- Spell Weaver, a Charisma-based Arcane caster who prepares spells ahead of time using special weaves instead of a spellbook.
- Swordmage, a Charisma-based Arcanist who uses Incantations, attack-action spells that work per encounter.
- Wizard (Mana), a variant Wizard using the Mana variant above. Has some other differences which may be appropriate without using Mana.
- All-Thief, a Spellthief who has broadened his stealing skills at the cost of his own spellcasting.
- The Beast Without, one of the Harrowed who has allied himself with his Monster Within, and through it gained access to Xenotheurgy.
- The Bound, a warrior who remains devoted to Law though it has cost him dearly, and who binds himself in chains to signify the burden of his regrets.
- Cerebremancer, a redux of the Prestige Class from the Expanded Psionics Handbook. Strives to make entry less painful, and to allow magic and psionics to work in conjunction much better.
- Child of Sea and Sky, a Prestige Class for a multiclass Binder/Druid or Binder/Ranger, focusing on the worship of Eurynome, Mother of the Material.
- Dualist (Adept), a dual-wielding duelist who focuses on making the most of her attacks of opportunity.
- Holy Knight, an Invocation-using practitioner of the Devoted Spirit discipline.
- Karsite Artisan, an Artificer/Binder capable of binding Vestiges to items.
- Mage of Ice and Fire (D20r), spellcaster brimming with dichotomy.
- Viz-Jaq'taar (D20r), the Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Assassin brought to D&D.
- Feature Stealing Feats, feats for the discerning Spellthief (or All-Thief).
- Theurgic Specialization feats, feats for multiclass magic users to reduce Multiple Ability Dependency.
- Awakened Living Spell, a playable version of the Living Spell template offered in the Eberron Campaign Setting.
- Sphinx, a creature of riddles and knowledge.
- Chthonic Serpent, martial discipline of whips and chains. Focuses on grapples, trips, and disarms.
- The Ancient Ones, Chattur'gha, Ulyaoth, and Xel'lotath, the elder evils of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.