Star Wars Saga Edition - GitP
From Fax Encyclopedicus
|This article has a related thread on the Giant in the Playground forums that may contain more up-to-date information than what is provided here.|
New contributors are encouraged to join; though not all suggestions will be used, almost all suggestions will be considered. Similarly, until the community project is over - and that's a long time coming - nothing is written in stone. Newcomers are encouraged to read pre-existing discussions and make their own insights and criticisms, regardless of who came up with a particular idea. Please post on the central community thread (preferred) or on the discussion tabs of individual pages rather than simply making a direct edit. We will eventually be looking for playtest data, and would appreciate any that comes our way; it is not yet a primary concern, however.
Primary design goals include:
- Expansion of SWSE's skill and talent system for archetypes built around particular skills.
- Special emphasis on social combat.
- Equipment and talents based around battlefield control and mobility.
- Smoothing out the power curve for low level Force Users (both weak Jedi and strong Wizards).
Possible design goals include:
- Inclusion of additional equipment, races and talents for crossover Science Fantasy and Science Fiction settings.